Monday, April 5, 2010

Sweets on Easter Sunday

Reaching for the goodies, not to eat 'em but to play with 'em.

A day before Easter Sunday, parents-in-law stopped by the house and brought a basket full of candies and chocolates for their favorite granddaughter to enjoy on Easter. The old people were so excited for the 'lil one's second Easter celebration. They were laughing when they saw the 'lil one took the basket away from them, dragged it towards the coffee table and was differentiating colors.

I took the basket away from her and placed it on the kitchen counter top when I noticed that the goodies were scattered everywhere. And guess what happened next? Well, as you see on the photo above, she is still trying to get what's in the basket. She followed me all the way to the kitchen, placed a chair by the countertop where she could reach the basket and climbed up on it. She successfully reached her basket, though.

But did you know that she didn't eat anything from that basket? Yep, her Dada ate 'em all. I ain't a sweet lover and so is the 'lil one. The dada ain't have a choice but to eat and eat and eat sweets on his free day which happened to be Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I seldom eat chocolates too but I have a favorite when I need my fix... it's almond roca! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't keep these candies from little kids. :D

    ReplyDelete