Monday, April 26, 2010

My booking confirmation, please

April 7, I phoned Tierra Montana Hotel to book a room for the family's May vacation in General Santos City, Philippines. Please read my Time to book post for an overview. I was able to talk to an accommodating receptionist with the heads up that a room has been booked for me. She asked for my contact number, i.e. telephone number and e-mail address that she could send me the booking confirmation.

It's been almost three weeks since my phone call and the confirmation that I am waiting is not received, yet. I so wanna know if I really got that room and if the hotel made changes without my knowing.  Next week, I would call them again. A pain in my butt and would cost me an arm and leg because it is an international call. I have no choice but to keep trying as I want a room in that hotel, I meant so bad. It's clean and the amenities are awesome for less than $1,500 a night.

The hotel's e-mail address is not accessible. I meant my messages are not delivered to the recipient and have attempted for so many times. The only way of contacting them is through phone call or I guess I can send my sister there to give them a heads up that I am really interested and serious with my business to them and that I want my booking confirmation.

Hoping for the best next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment