Monday, April 12, 2010

Would you buy this set for a $1000

Recently, I came across an ad on Craiglist. I am always on that site, by the way, every hour if I'm home waiting and looking for a great deal on used or new furniture. So going back, I saw this ad from an insane advertiser/furniture owner. He/She is selling a set of used furniture for a thousand dollars. What? A thousand dollars for an ugly furniture with stains all over it? Now, tell me if you are going to buy this set.

I posted the picture on Facebook to seek the opinions of my friends... if they are going to make a move to purchase if they live close to me. Most of them answered....NO WAY! They are so right. Why buy used furniture for that price where you can get a brand new set for a lesser price? I even saw a brand new set for $600 with free delivery and free of tax. How about that? That's what we call great deal.

Used living room furniture for $1000. Wanna buy?

There is no way I am buying this. It's a pain in my pocket and more in my eyes. This set won't make a room appealing and warm.  It even looks like there are bed bugs or other bugs dwelling in the interior. I hope no one did bite that bait or he or she will end up itching.

 My search for living room furniture is not over yet. I'll keep watching for great deals. So I guess this ends my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment