Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Gift from Mr. Jesse. A talking Asian doll that she loves the most.


Good morning, ya'll!

Feels good to wake smelling the newly baked cookies. The hubby exerted effort on baking after a long night at work. The lil one and I woke up a bit late.

Breakfast was followed by gift opening. The lil one got tons of gifts from relatives and friends. I got some from in-laws and cash from hubby as requested lol. I want cash that I can buy what I want instead of receiving stuff that I don't need and dislike. The hubby got some stuff from his parents, too. I gave him four pairs of socks lol. Not a sweet gift prob'ly but he needs to replace his old ones. Early greetings through cards were received from friends and we thanked them for the thought.

Hope you had a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment