Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SSC customer service, wazz up?

I am a constant HSN and QVC shopper. Everyday I make it a point to watch one of it's special value of the day presentations.

So Serious Skin Care continuously clear was featured on HSN. Jennifer, the founder/presenter was saying the products are great for eliminating acne, blemishes, blackheads and other skin imperfections. I was reluctant to purchase it in a way that I did not have that much skin problems.

I wasn't sure enough of it so I e-mailed HSN's customer's service and mentioned about my problem and so on so forth. The reply was so quick which I didn't expect. The customer representative have advised me to contact Serious Skin Care.

So, I did.

I tried calling but seemed it was not my luck. I was put into hold for a long time which nettled me. I hanged up.

E-mail was my last hope. I sent my queries to the customer service. It's been a month and til now, I never get any "hi ni ho". Alright, that's it.

The contemptuous disregard was nothing but stink. Hence, I still purchased the said item. It was a great deal though and why not try it, I told myself. So it arrived a week after. In three days of using it, my face became so dry. That was not all, it burnt like I was in the sun for the whole day. My face was a mess.

It was a waste of money and effort. Indeed, the gamble I had is an ascertain to me to be a keen shopper.

Serious Skin Care customer support, work it out guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment