Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just a silent view

Yesterday, January 20, 2009 marked the inauguration of the newly-elect President of the United States. Americans are celebrating that very momentum.

Barrack Obama is the first non-white or Afro-American ever to sit as the leader of the nation.

I personally admire his intelligence and his will to achieve his goals but not as a President. As you see, there is nothing much written about him in this blog. This is the first one and might be the last.

For the past week, I have been seeing and hearing all about the inauguration. No matter how I want to ignore the news and all, I can not. Even the shopping network channels feature products or items about him and or related to him. Just like today, I tuned in to channel 8 and wala! Memorabilias are being sold for $19 which includes coins, medallion and cards.

My only option is to sit and browse my bookmarks online. I am so sick of watching the same news over and over again.

The nation has change, indeed! Hopefully, Obama will surpass everything in his leadership. Change America into the best nation in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment