Friday, March 6, 2009

Totoy Bato


Totoy Bato is one of GMA-7 Philippines proud and glory. This television series is starred by the finest actors in the industry.

Robin Padilla together with Regine Velasquez and Manny Pacquiao are surely a hit in the hearts of the Filipino people.

The story itself is full of drama and action with a touch of comedy as well.

When this was being promoted weeks ago, I didn't give a damn care. But then when I started watching it online, I begun to fall in love with the story. Everyday (weekdays), I look forward of following each episodes.

I am encouraging everyone to watch this movie-like series.

GMA-7 never fails to give it's viewers the satisfaction they deserve. THank you for bringing Totoy Bato in the lives of the many Pinoy around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment